Saturday 8 November 2014

Winter Baby Girl Quilt #1

I did it. I cut into these very special fabrics.


I'd been huffing and puffing about what to do, itching and aching to make a decision, very unsure and insecure - so I did something. Something most often beats nothing. Something to see how the fabrics look sewn together, something fun and quick, something not necessarily becoming part of the baby quilt. In short: something to free my mind. Say hello to irregular stars!


At the same time I made a bunch of tiny HSTs using the handy paper I won ages back and which I used to make the nephew's Fish & HSTs quilt. I'm not yet sure where exactly this is going but I'm happy to take this less planned journey. I've got a feeling this is going to be good.


Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.