Sunday 9 March 2014

My Idea of a Perfect Sunday

Sleeping in late after a DVD Sherlock night with the husband, getting some washing done, preparing dinner and a soup for work tomorrow, watching some telly whilst getting on with some serious business...


If you're thinking, "Isn't that the skirt she meant to finish in autumn?" Well yes, it is, I recommend your memory. And yes, it will make a fabulous spring skirt. I'm finally catching up with a lot of old projects which feels so good and the amazing sunshine outside certainly works to enhance the feeling. I'm off in a minute to enjoy it whilst having tea with a friend. Also part of my idea of a perfect Sunday.

In case you wondered, my baby quilts and sailboats were a huge success and my British holiday was just smashing. Such a lovely time catching up with my friends and cuddling and befriending their little ones. Bless. Such a wonderful thing to be speaking English 24/7 again and dreaming in English. Such a wonderful time treating myself to proper salt & vinegar crisps, bacon butties and a pork pie or two. Afterwards, I had two additionally days off work due to accrued overtime and can honestly say that I will return tomorrow happily and thoroughly relaxed. Now if only that didn't mean to get up earlier again. Let's see how I cope with that...but no, let's not ponder upon it, let's enjoy this wonderful Sunday.

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty awesome Sunday :) Glad everything was well received!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.