Monday 24 March 2014

Cushion Update


They're finished! (You've got to take my word that there's a second cushion cover in the vicinity.) Only a few words and more pics as I'm really tired but still eager to show them off.


Quilting took the front from a bit boring to really pretty. I'm so glad I went with straight lines and chevrons.


And I do do love the cushion covers all made up and ready to be used!


Both front and back.


Such a long way from this dull brown!


I can't wait to get a pic of both pillows on my sister's sofa, probably tomorrow, and I know she can't wait to finally have her cushion back. After six months. Catching up with projects is fun!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.