Saturday 25 January 2014

This Weekend Is Sew...

...dedicated to my sewing machine and having fun with gorgeous fabric.


After spending the first three weekends of 2014 with friends and family and awesome activities such as going home for my grandmother's birthday or dancing the night away at my favourite club I'm finally picking up the squares for that baby boy quilt again. Huh, three months since I last did so? Geesh, well, I guess the little one's birth and a potential visit of the family in 5 weeks is a rather good reason to get it done.

Right, back to my love affair a.k.a. stash and machine. I need to pick some backing and sew on.

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the new year is off to a great start for you! The quilt is looking fab - nothing like a deadline to push you to get it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints you're using!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.