Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had a wonderful long weekend filled with friends, food, fabulous conversations, and some sewing. Not only have I been working on my anniversary quilt, pics of the state of things following soon, I've also been spending time on this.


I still need to finish one side seam allowance with zigzagging and some hand stitches but then I can attach the bias binding and then...I can finally wear it if the weather is game! Do you hear me, weather? Play along, please.

Hopefully your weekends were just as fulfilling and relaxing as mine.

Take care and happy sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Hope the weather behaves so you can test it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend! Your dress looks wonderful and naturally I am looking forward to that anniversary quilt progress :) Hope the weather cooperates for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, have you been having a bad summer weather wise??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    I hope your next weekend is just as perfect!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.