Sunday 12 May 2013

Pay It Forward - Don't You Love Surprise Mail

Last year I signed up for Pay It Forward on Alyssa's blog and now I've received my handmade gift. Just when it had slipped my mind, so it really proved a surprise. So fun! Look at this beautiful sunny zipper pouch! It's so spring, or summer, even.




A few of you know how much I love Lotta Jansdotter's Echo collection. So this is perfect for me! Especially because I didn't buy this print back then because I was still a little scared by brights. Well, maybe I still am, a little, but I'm working on it. I really love the combination of bright yellow and aqua here and I love how deep the pouch is. I've yet to decide what exactly to use it for. It perfectly fits my knitting needles but also many other crafty things...



Alyssa also sent a lovely bundle of scraps and added some red pearl cotton. Once more, fantastic choice for me. Thank you so so much, Alyssa! My surprise mail really made my day.

Now, if you'd like to get some surprise mail, too, you can still enter my Pay It Forward. Two more open slots. Just sayin'.

Happy sewing, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.