Tuesday 25 December 2012

Yoshi 3.0

Tuesday morning last week showed that I'd overworked my jabbed arm. It was warm and red and needed some rest. Despite desperately wanting to go on I reminded myself that rushing through things without listening to my body would be stupid, moreso since I'd promised to take better care of myself and not revert to old habits.

Not before I ironed my finished strips, though.


And I worked on the bigger owl ornaments in the evening.



Sorry, but old habits do die hard!

... to be continued ...

Hope you're having a splendid Christmas with family and loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love those owls. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.