Wednesday 15 August 2012

W.i.P. - Hexies

No sewing since Sunday. Alas. So I thought I'd do a quickie about my hexies.

I've begun storing them in a tin that used to carry Spanish bonbons and yes, I've started to make hexies out of leftover fabrics from my hen night dress. I still need to find a contrast fabric for the centres.


More cut hexies shapes to ensure a constant supply.


Most of my finished flowers. A few haven't made it to the photo call...I think they're in one of my bags...


Stats for the Week

Finished Projects - 1
Pouches - these weren't even on my W.i.P. list!

Ongoing Projects - 5
EPP hexies - 29 finished flowers
Polaroid blocks Tote
EPP parallelograms/stars
Viking Baby quilt - stuck on the layout
Wedding clutch - lining embroidered

Planning Stage - 4

Chair cushions for my sister - calculated yardage
Wedding Anniversary quilt
ET Phone Home EPP project
Moe Moe's Star quilt


Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh hexies! I keep seeing them and feel the need to join in. Yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.