Friday 9 March 2012

Welcome

So here I am. After months and months of putting this off due to time constraints I've finally taken the plunge. There still are time constraints, so I'm not sure whether I'll get into posting regularly but I still want to share my creations now and then - in the the hope that someone is reading. ;)

I've started my sewing journey in May 2010 wanting to create things that would finally fit me just the way I want them to fit and not some obscure standardised size chart. Several skirts later and with Christmas around the corner I got into bag making as well as back into knitting - 14 years after primary school needlework lessons. Not very much later I got into quilting. Whereas previously my birthdays and Christmasses had been mostly devoted to obtaining more books, they've now turned into the opportunity of feeding my ever growing fabric obsession, erm, love. (Still hooked on books, so it's a tough call to find some balance!)

Nearly two years later I make whatever I find the time, money, and/or an audience for. I love gifting handmade and am lucky to have several people in my life who appreciate it. (No sense gifting people who don't enjoy it, right? Spoils the experience.)

I've got several projects coming up but will post about old projects, too. I think. Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.